Your Ward Captain will be in touch to inform you of your Square's decorating plans. Your Ward Captain will pick up the materials from Carlstedt's the week of Thanksgiving.
Please note the following important dates and information:
- Decorations should be completed on or by Saturday, December 6, 2014.
- The City of Savannah has set decorating standards and provided DNA with a comprehensive guide. Click here to download. It's important that these standards are followed.
- If you have extra materials, please contact Amy Brock (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to redistribute to other squares in need. Additionally, if you do not have enough, let Amy know and if excess is available from another Ward, we will make arrangements to get it to you. You may also call 912.236.8362 and leave a message.
- Removal must be complete by Saturday, January 3, 2015.
- When taking materials down, if preferred, please collect in lawn bags and place on north or south end of square for retrieval by City.
Email the DNA Ward Captain Chair, Nick Henry with any questions.